Monday 4 March 2013

Hopefully the final update before revamp

I am doing lil bits of work on the blog, getting the new layout sorted and coming up with some new ideas for posts and stuffs for people to use and look at. It won't be done for a while yet and I won't be putting anything new up on here before it is done. The one thing holding me back still is that I haven't told my best friend that I am a transvestite yet. I seem to have no real trouble being honest about things at the moment but find being open hard. This will probably seem very strange considering that I am writing this in a blog for anybody to read but I don't actually enjoy talking about myself all that much, some topics are fine because they are easy and not really that personal. But when it comes to personal things I tend to keep them locked down so that nobody can see them. I will tell him soon, that's a promise, more to myself than anyone else really. But once I have told him then I will start putting in all the changes I want to do, they probably won't be anything too major and some of you lovely readers may not even notice the difference hehe but I think they need to be done and once they are this blog will just be better. I am hoping that once I have unloaded my secret then I can start working on this full time and create some decent and useful content. Have fun and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment