Monday 28 January 2013

Really sorry!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts and dedication to my blog over the past month. I will be posting a lot more regularly very soon and with a lot more info on what's going on. I have a lot going on in my head at the moment though and I need to resolve a few issues before I continue with this properly. But today is just a little update to say that I bought some high heels for £7.95, which I think is pretty darned cheap considering they were brand new, on Friday. They arrived today. Great service, well done to Amazon and the Royal Mail. They aren't perfect, have a little tiny scuff on the bottom and at the toe I think but I'm not going to complain about them as they were the last pair and I got them dead cheap. Plus they are mainly just for wearing around the house. They are sort of a blue suedey material with a 3 1/4 inch heel for me to practice walking in. Below is a pic but there will be many more pics to come I hope :)

I really like them and I'm sure over time I will grow to love wearing heels as they do feel pretty sexy to wear hehe. Also Mum got me some base coat nail polish so I can put that on tomorrow and do all my nails so that I can has sexy nails! Woot woot that's the sound of the polish! :P (yes that is a terrible pun I know :P) I hope you are having fun and I'll try to post more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment