Tuesday 8 January 2013

An excitingly hairless weekend ahead!

My body hair is actually starting to annoy me just by being there which is surely a sign that different things are going in my head hehe. But this weekend all of it will be removed :) I have got my shins, chest and armpits to take care of. The only hair on my body from the nexk down will be the love heart that's going to be trimmed delicately into my love rug hehe. But to make things more interesting I am going to try out this sugar waxing recipe that has been very lovingly presented to me on FetLife on my right leg and epilating the rest to see the difference between the two. I'm hoping that the waxing isn't too painful and I think I will be able to handle it. So soon I will be entirely bare apart from a lil dainty heart, tis hard to be manly with that kinda body hehe! But tomorrow will be fun because I am going to be shaping and painting my nails again hopefully as well as recording a voice over for my latest vid which will be going up on my kinky blog soon :) My finger nails are getting to the point where they are actually TOO long I think so I'm going to trim them down a little bit after taking some pics and then shape them so they all match and then maybe if I am feeling really bold I might just paint them, but I will probably save that until maybe the weekend too. I am still yet to tell my best friend about all this but I will do very soon so that he can help me create the ultimate in feminization diets and workout routines. Should be a very femme week with my lil delivery coming too, I hope you all have fun and make the most of this new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment