Thursday 3 January 2013

Epilated and now I'm bobbly

I epilated my thighs on Tuesday and my left foot because I wanted to test it on a couple of areas. Apparently you should in order to make sure that your skin isn't too sensitive for it. It works really nicely but it is a little painful. If you are really sensitive to pain and don't like it then epilating really isn't for you I don't think. Although I'm sure you could have some pain killers and get through it just fine. I was expecting it to be a lot more painful than it was actually but it still stang like a thousand little bees. The best idea though is to epilate an area lightly for just a moment and then stop. Then go back to it a minute or two later and it should be less painful. I think your endorphins kick in and stop the pain or something. If you want to make the session a bit more kinky you could probably spank yourself quite roughly and then be completely fine with it. Just don't spank while you do it because you may end up slipping and doing yourself some damage! Hehe!

My legs are a bit bobbly at the moment though and were fairly red yesterday but they bobbles are mostly going down. Apparently this is a natural reaction to the first time you epilate and can happen the first few times you do it. So I am going to exfoliate using the special brush they have given me in just a minute in order to keep my skin clean and lower the risk of in growns. Tomorrow I may epilate some more of my legs or somewhere else if my thighs have calmed down a bit. If you have had any experience epilating then please feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment below, I always love to hear from my readers :) Have fun and stay hairless hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment