Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Arrivals but not enough depatures!

Ok the past 2 days have been a little mixed. Yesterday started off really nicely because my new tights were delivered which was awesome. In a parcel bag that was far too big for them hehe. I have tried on a pair and they are a little bit short but fit nicely enough. I'm saving them for after tomorrows events which I shall get into a little bit later. I had a shower and then epilated some more. It does hurt quite a bit, although I have found that singing while you do it helps. Takes your mind off it just a tiny bit while you rip all the hairs from your precious body. I have also found that just going slow and smooth is the best way. Don't go back and forward, up and down, round and around. Just slowly keep going alllllll the way down your leg. I did this method and it worked really nicely up to the point where I had to stop midway through doing my left shin because my hair dresser was about to turn up to cut my hair. I had taken too long over it by being a bit of a sissy and doing it wrong. But now I know that you just plow on through and you get the best results it will take a lot less time, woohoo! My hair dresser cut the absoulte minimum off my hair too really while giving it  a much better shape. I think I have quite a bit to work with so hopefully I will be able to take some sexy pics when I finally get some make up!

This morning I received my new thongs, again in a parcel bag far too big for them. I'm wearing one of them right now. Tis pretty comfy and quite roomy, I'm going to try on the larger size later too and see which I prefer. Unfortunately they don't seem to be selling them anymore, I'm really glad I made the most of the deal though. £4.80 for 10 thongs is pretty darned good! Really helps me replace my yucky man underwear with slightly nicer budget ladies undies hehe. Over time I hope to add more and more undies to my collection obviously so that I can get some silky ones or satiny ones. It does just feel nice and exciting though to know that I can wear underwear designed for women every day week in week out now though :)

Tomorrow is another shower and then more epilating but also I think I'm going to cook up some sugar wax and use that on my right leg instead. So then I can have a complete comparison between the two methods. I have all the stuffs for it I think and have been looking at recipes. I'll make sure to post the results on here and well as the method. I'm really hoping it works well because I want to finally be entirely bare, smooth and soft to the touch, rather than how my left leg is now which is half hair in a really awkward pattern! It looks really weird and I can't think of a decent explanation for it other than the truth, not that anyone would see and ask. So far this year has gone pretty well for my feminisation, lets see just how deep this rabbit hole goes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment