Thursday 10 January 2013

New undies on their way :)

So Santa didn't really do his job thoroughly enough and give me a shit tonne of money or lots of new sexy clothes and accessories. I did get a lil christmas money though which I am very gradually spending and trying to stretch as far as I can. So this evening I decided what would be a nice idea would be to try and replace all of my male underwear with womens. Unfortunately after a little investigation I found out that if I wanted really nice undies I would have to spend pretty much all my moneys in order to be constantly pantied in the sexiest things. Which is understandable really as it is worth doing I think. Feeling sexy is a really wonderful thing. So instead I decided to try out a very cheap multipack from the wonderful debenhams and see if the thongs they do are actually comfortable enough for me to wear every day all the time. I'm really hoping that they are because I have 10 of them on the way so I should be set hehe. This also means that any new underwear I get can be worn for special times or when I finally get to go out on a date or something. I have that delivery to look forward to now which is great, my other kinky one came today and I'm really happy with that hehe.

I got 3 pairs of tights too just because I don't have any and would love to be wearing tights everyday now especially as it is so cold. After this weekend they will be incredibly useful too as they will help keep my (hopefully) incredibly hairless legs warm so that I can go out and enjoy myself. I also have my eye on some high heels on amazon but I'm not sure if I trust the sizing on there and whether to get them or not. I could always send them back but hmmm. Food for thought. My Mum gave me a lovely nail care set before she went to sleep tonight which I am really grateful for and will be using in a moment to do my toe nails so that I can paint them while I watch 30 rock, which is awesome by the way! I hope you all have had a fantastic week and wonderful plans for the weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment