Thursday 27 December 2012

A so-so Christmas

I had a pretty fun Christmas but unfortunately I didn't get anything at all feminine for it. My parents played it safe and got me some other lovely things instead, I can't help but feel like I would have rather had other things for the same money but that's just my desperation talking. I know I will be getting some moneys off my grandparents though so I bought an epilator of Amazon because it was on a lightning deal and looked pretty darned good. Oh and I also got a thermometer for Christmas so I can make some sugar wax. So next year I will be able to try out a couple of new ways of removing hair and report back on what I think of them :) I can't wait for the epilator to come as I really want to see the new year in with entirely hairless legs hehe. I currently still only have 2 entrants to the admirer of the month competition so if you want to enter then please message me, also if I talk to you a fair bit please don't just assume you've been entered into it. You gots ta ask, thems the rules hehe. Also if you haven't don't the polls yet then please do so because I will be doing what the public has voted for on the 1st of January and won't be changing my path until the 1st of February, if the results have changed by then. If they haven't then I'll just be continuing on until the 1st of March .etc etc I hope this makes sense and you check them out :) Have fun and plenty of orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment