Friday 7 December 2012

Photo Friday yet again!

Today I took quite a few more pictures to be overly critical of and delete quickly before the embarassment of taking it sets in too deep. I also cropped a picture of my face and played around with make up on TAAZ. That just made me wanna get some make up even more and so then I can start taking pics with my face in it. Which would be really cool actually because there are only so many things I can express with my body, not that I'm trying to express a certain thing. It just gives me a lot more options. Try TAAZ out though because it's really fun, you can pick celebrity looks or be creative and come up with your own which is far more fun really. It does take a little while to set up so be patient, I think it's worth the wait though as you get to try out all sorts of styles. I was just trying on my skimpy grey skirt and I'm not sure which top I prefer with it, I'll put up some more pics of me in other tops as I get them but let me know if you have a preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment