Saturday 15 December 2012

Busy week!

Hey everybody, sorry but I had a really busy week this week. It has been pretty fun though, I got to go and see The Hobbit at the Imax in London yesterday and that was amazing! All thanks to an awesome friend of mine who is just amazingly awesomes. I still haven't come out to him yet but I will soon, its just finding the right sort of moment really. I'll have a flick through my photos that I have in a minute and see if there are any that I think are good enough to go up but if not then I will take some more on Monday probably as that is when I will finally get some time to myself. I have also been working on writing a new kinky story for the kinky blog which I hope you will enjoy. I've got some fun ideas for multi-chapter stories as well which I might write too depending on what the thoughts are on this one. I may put this on the some other websites too in order to increase it's exposure a little bit. Writing it is a lot of fun though as I get to let my kinky brain run nice and wild hehe! Best get back to it so have fun and don't work too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment