Saturday 22 December 2012

Really sorry for the lack of posts!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days but this has been due to me feeling a little rough, having to look after my mum who is filled with the flu at the moment and also because my internet has been being shifty and not being around as much as it should be. *stares at it* I don't know what you were upto internet but I noticed you weren't working as normal. Anyways, there will be some more posts coming hopefully tonight if the internet sticks around! I'll try playing catch up just a little bit so there are something interesting things to read before christmas. Also nobody has entered my image competitions so I think I'm just going to close thoughs as there doesn't seem to be any interest in them. But I have 2 entrants to the admirer of the month so far which is good but there is still plenty of time! So please message me if you want to take part :) Have fun and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment