Wednesday 12 December 2012

New competition!

That's right my wonderful readers today is the day that I reveal my new competition and I really hope you enjoy the idea enough to enter. It's simple and easy. It's Admirer of the Month! That's right every month I'm going to announce who my favourite Admirer of that month is. All you have to do to enter is e-mail me or message me and tell me you want to enter. The winner will be the Admirer who I think deserves the accolade the most and will be announced on the 1st of each month! Now of course you can do all sorts of things to help get ahead in the competition and I will be considering all sorts of factors. Whether you chat to me a lot or e-mail me interesting things or even buy me a gift off one of my wishlists, it will all be counted in my lil head and I will come to a verdict at the end of the month. I may put runners up if it is close but I will probably just announce on here in a special post just who has won and then I will send them their prize.

The lucky winner does actually get a proper prize though! 3 exclusive pictures of me and maaaybe an exclusive video as well, made just for you. The winner will also get to have a direct input into my life for the next month by making either 4 decisions/rules (1 per week) or 2 decisions/rules at the beginning of the month, that last the whole month. So you could say "you are not allowed to cut your nails for the entire month and you are only allowed to wear panties for the entire month too". That would be 2 rules for the entire month. Or you could say "This week you have to paint your all your nails and keep it on all week" and that would be your 1 rule for that week, allowing you to make a new one the next week. Now obviously these rules are subject to me agreeing to them but I'm open to a lot of things. Also if you make a rule that I don't want to do then we can negotiate until we are both happy. So each month a new admirer will get to take control of me a little bit and the experiences will obviously be posted on here for all to see, unless the winner decides otherwise. All you have to do to enter is message me or e-mail me and let me know you want to take part and I'll put you in the race hehe :) Have fun and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment