Tuesday 4 December 2012

Charlize Theron

Well this week has been a little bit different for me as it has been suuuuuper cold here. So for the first time in a loooong time I have been wearing a scarf due to a scarf mix up between a friend and my Mum. So basically we have a spare mans scarf hanging about which I have been using this week and it really works, I never used to wear them due to having a fairly sensitive neck which was prone to being itchy when a scarf was worn but no itching now. Which is really useful because it means I can finally keep my neck warm without having to wear a jumper with the zip all the way up .etc and opens up a new style of clothing to me which is wonderful. So for this weeks outfit of the week I wanted to go with Charlize Theron, another beautiful actress who seems to have a bit of cheekyness going on behind that smile. I mean actual cheekyness as well not in its innuendo form, even though she is one sexy lady. But I wanted some pictures of her in a scarf to tie the two themes together, but all the pics I have found so far haven't been brilliant.

Do you see what I mean? They are nice enough photos but they don't exactly show off just how gorgeous Charlize Theron is. I mean even when she's just walking about she still looks pretty darned stylish, but then as a movie star she sort of has to unfortunately due to the press being absolute shits. But I'll write more about that at a later date hehe.




So here was the problem I was faced with, do I spend hours trying to find a good scarf picture of Charlize Theron that I could use or do I pick another theme that might not tie in to anything I have done recently, but then it hit me. Bathing suits. That's a theme I have done recently and I was sure that there would be a decent picture of Charlize in one. So here for your viewing pleasure is a not only a bathing suit that puts mine to shame but a body too!

No comments:

Post a Comment