Tuesday 25 September 2012

Gotta love amazon!

Yesterday I finally bit the bullet and ordered a few things from the wonderful overlord that is Amazon. On the cleaner side of life I bought some vitamins to help keep my skin all healthy and make me feel a little better. I'm currently having problems with my back, have done for about 2 years now actually, but I try not think about it as the doctor hasn't managed to find anything, woohooo go doctor! Anyways I got some vitamins for that and also got myself some Zinc which will hopefully help boost up my immune system in all sorts of ways, but I have also found out that it apparently increases the volume of sperm that is produced! So being a bit of kinkster this is a nice lil bonus for me hehehe. Further more, while being a kinkster, I also bought a pack of 144 ribbed condoms for extraaaaa pleasure at a great price and some lubricant. I'm hoping that they arrive soon because I'm all out of lubricant and I'm getting a lil hungry for some action after my last session with one of my toys. God this post is so hard to keep clean! Hehehe! But I'm not sure how dirty I can be, I'll read up on Googles policy tomorrow hopefully, although I'm sure you can guess what I'm talking about anyways ;) I'm not sure I can constantly talk in innuendos hehe! I'm sorry but no picture today, I didn't get time to take a decent one and I'm all out of ones that I think are worthy of going up on here. Tomorrow though I will do my best to take as many pictures as I can so that there are ones available for future posts. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment