Thursday 27 September 2012

The Arrival of the Amazons, starring Moods and KY!

Yay! Thank you Amazon and their various associates!
My purchases came today! Wooooohoooo! You can see on the left there the new Moods ribbed condom of which I now have roughly 144....not sure how long that will last :P But it should be a good while hehe. I got ribbed not just because of the extra pleasure but also (mainly) because they were quite a bit cheaper! Next to it you can see the Durex extra safe condom there. I bought a batch of 100 of those ages ago but they are still good and work really nicely, just starting to run a little low. Although this can only be said about using them solo, I have never actually used them with another person, they are just really useful for keeping things clean and also keeping me all healthy :) But I would happily recommend them as they seem pretty sturdy for a thin piece of rubber to me!

Then below them we have the wonders of KY lubricating jelly. Again I got this because it was cheap and next time I will definitely get something different, I really want to try out all sorts of lubes so then I can work out which one I like best and I'll make sure to keep you lovely readers informed. Also if you have an opinion on lubes then let me know as I'm still new to this incredibly slippery game :P Unfortunately at the moment price plays a big role in the choices I can make, but hopefully in the future that will be less of a restriction.

Oh also in other news my vitamins came today! Which is great and they have been decanted into air tight pots for safe keeping. Taking them will take a little getting used to but I really hope they will start to help me feel a little better and stop being so creaky! hehe! We shall just have to wait and see. Oh I also got a chance to take a load of new pictures, only a few which I actually like though but they came out better thanks to the joys of the tripod! I found it at my friends and snuck it home. Woooohoooo! So there should *fingers crossed* be plenty of new photos coming up soon, although I'm finding the posing difficult. Any suggestions for poses or tips on posing would be very much appreciated! I'll also look into it some time next week I think, maybe do a posing post :P

No comments:

Post a Comment