Sunday 23 September 2012

The New Beginning

First photo of me
Here we are at a fresh start, my new blog about the transvestite/sissy/crossdressing side of my life. There will be pictures for you to look at like the one on the left, stories for you to read, links to other sites and articles on all sorts to do with this side of my lifestyle. Some of them will be with the intent of helping others like me out and others may just be rants or complete self indulgence hehe. This whole blog is going to hopefully very fun to write and will also act as a diary for my this side of my life, but I will be keeping this blog clean but may also be writing a much dirtier version elsewhere hehe. I'm hoping that the later pics will be of better quality but until I get a better camera they aren't going to be THAT much better than this one hehe. I hope you enjoy it and any comments you have are more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment