Monday 24 September 2012

Workout routine

My bum!
I try to do a workout every other day, but sometimes it's hard to fit it in or I'm just not in the mood for it. I do a workout at least 3 times a week though and have done for the past year. But the past 2 months or so I have been focused solely on increasing and developing my butt. I used to be trying to build up a more impressive male physique but now my workout is all about looking girlier hehe. Next month I am also going to add in some exercises to help keep my tummy flat and toned, it already is but I would like a little more definition there as well. The workout I'm doing for my butt is based upon this brazilian butt toning workout that was in the Sunday Times at the beginning of the summer and I think it's really helping. It definitely feels like I have more back there as I used to have a realllllly boney butt. Now though I have some natural cushions to sit on hehe. Every week I try to increase the intensity of it to make sure the muscles keep growing, I'm also thinking about adding some extra protein into my diet to really facilitate it's growth, as well as maybe making some sort of weight vest to increase the difficulty of some of the moves. Lemme know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment