Wednesday 26 September 2012

Oh look it's my butt again!

My bum again!
I took this with a higher quality camera but it still doesn't look THAT good quality to me. I think I really need to get someone to actually operate the camera rather than just using the timer on it. I'm also hoping to find my tripod which has gone missing, I think its at my friends house after we used it a looooong time ago. Would be really useful now though just so I can set up the perfect shot and then actually take it! I hope you like this one though as I do like how my butt looks int this shot. These are my favourite panties for showing off my butt because I think they make it look nice, pert and inviting hehe :) I'm sorry I didn't get time to check on Googles policies today but hopefully tomorrow as I want to read them thoroughly and make sure I understand just what I can and can't show you on here :) I hope you like what you see and as always comments and critisicms are more than welcome! You can either comment on here or e-mail me using the various e-mails on the about me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment