Thursday 15 November 2012

Back to normal soon hopefully

I'm really sorry again for not posting as regularly as I feel I should be but I will be again soon. Some of the posts may be shorter than before but at least there will be new and relevant content going on here for you all to enjoy. It's just that I have been feeling pretty lonely as a transvestite recently and quite desperate for a partner. Yet I lack the confidence to go out there and find someone to be with so it's sort of a Catch 22 situation. I'm working on my confidence gradually and I desperately hope to be able to start generating some really good stuff on here. If you're reading this and have anything to say then please leave a comment or message me or something. Doesn't really matter who you are or the content of the message, it would just be nice to know that somebody is actually reading this and that I'm not as lonely as I feel. I think the sort of self imposed chastity isn't really helping either but hey-ho I'm sure I can cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment