Monday 5 November 2012

Favourite Style of Underwear?

One item of women's clothing I really love has to be the panties. So soft and gentle on your delicates in comparison to my male underwear that I am starting to really wish that I only wore women's underpants. What's hard though is deciding on a favourite style. I can easily say which ones I don't like, those are the big high waisted, covered in frills or ruffles, which just look like they would be awkward to wear anything over. I like panties more dainty and cute but it is all just a matter of preference really. Some cuts are really nice because they make my butt look pert, sexy and girly which is just wonderful I think. I'm a big fan of thongs and g-strings but they don't exactly offer up much protection for my manly bits and having your manhood poking out the side is one of the least sexy things really, not to mention the discomfort that can happen from it. Of course you have to make sure you get the right size too otherwise you my find you can't get them up your thighs or they just keep flying back down them hehe, although some people may see that as a bonus :P

I am yet to try on all the different styles of women's underwear but would really love to so that I can have a more informed opinion on what my favourite style is and which are the most comfortable to wear. If you have a favourite style of panty then please let me know via e-mail at lolamahou@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment below. Here is a guide to the various styles, currently my favourites are the boy-short/ lace bikini style and the thong. Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment