Tuesday 27 November 2012

Penelope Cruz

I really like Penelope Cruz and I'm going to watch more films with her in that's for sure as she is absolutely gorgeous as well as being talented. I'm looking forward to finally being able to see Vicky Christina Barcelona. Here are some pics of her just dressed down a bit though, although a couple of them are from photoshoots she's not exactly dressing to impress but still looks pretty stunning in them I think. I'm hoping that looking at pictures like these I can learn what goes together a little better for future reference when I finally get enough money to buy my own stuffs. Although in these photos Penelope Cruz may look a little more no the serious side I think that's because she doesn't really want to be photographed in some and the others are moody looks on purpose for the photoshoots. She seems to have a wonderfully cheeky side too and a great smile, I'll make sure to put up some pics of it next time around hehe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment