Monday 19 November 2012

Getting back in the swing!

The lovely regulars may have noticed the new Gallery and Competitions pages that have gone up, they have taken a little work to get right but I am happy with them now I think. They look good on my screen anyway. I will be updating them as I go and I am hoping to come up with some more competitions and prizes soon for everyone to enter.

I want to say a very big thank you to Stella and the people at tvchix.com as they have really cheered me up over the past few days and due to this have breathed a whole new life back into these blogs. I really hope to spend a lot of time on them and on becoming a better transvestite, well person in general. If you haven't been on there then go because you never know it may just take your fancy. To all the people on there who have viewed my profile and come here then welcome, I hope you like this and I'm on the chat a fair bit so if you want to talk to me then pop on and say hello. Lets see what the next few days bring and hope for the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment