Tuesday 20 November 2012

Outfit of the Weeeeeek!

Outfit of the week is back today with the stunning Scarlett Johansson in a purple dress. She seems to be a favourite among my friends and I have to say she is very gorgeous, although if we have to decide based on looks I do prefer a darker skin tone. But that's just me hehe :) She's stunning and has a wonderful smile and wears this dress really well. I have no idea where she got it from or how much it cost, only that there is no way I'm getting my hands on one any time soon unfortunately hehe. If you happen to have this dress and don't want it, due to some sort of madness or emotional reason, then please get in touch because I will happily take it off your hands for the very reasonable price of free! Hehehe! So here she is in all her glory, Scarlett Johansson in a purple dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment