Sunday 4 November 2012

Better than waterboobs!

After a quick search on Google it is evident that breast forms are available in lots of different varieties and prices. What I also find a little funny is that the bigger the boobs the more they cost, which makes sense and I think is very useful. Stops you from buying too big just for fun as you have to think is it worth the extra money. You can even get them on Amazon, so when I pick a favourite they are going on my wishlist for sure! Also you may find rather rapidly that you can also get these things which are called chicken fillets or breast enhancers. What they seem to be are essentially smaller breast forms that are just used to enhance boobs that you already have. A wonderful transsexual friend of mine uses them and they look really good on her. You don't need a lot of boob to use them and they are quite a bit cheaper than breast forms, so you could look at them as a sort of starter breast form if you like and give them a go before investing more money on a proper breast form. Now the breast forms themselves seem to come in 2 styles I think, just loose or attached to a bra type mechanism. You can get some which are bras with filled cups, others you can get with see through straps that go around you. Too see them on Amazon go here. I much prefer the loose ones I think because I would want to be able to wear my own bra comfortable over the top without too many straps going on. If you are looking for more deals though I would suggest Ebay as they sell a lot on there, just be careful though as some of them may be of a much lower quality than ones bought from proper online stores.

If you are really looking to invest in your breasts then you're obviously going to need to shop around. I'd suggest having a look at thebreastformsstore. Also check out hourglassfigure although they are more expensive they do have some nice things on there, so if you have quite a bit of money to spend then you could try there. Although I think you could probably get the same stuff elsewhere for cheaper, I could be wrong. But you should definitely check out Translife if you are a transvestite or transsexual or you know one because they have lots of good things on there and in sizes that will actually fit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment