Tuesday 27 November 2012

Todays presents!

Today my Mum came in while I was half asleep before she went to work and gave me 2 electric lady shavers and a thing which I think is one of those ultrasound tweezer type electric gizmos. I'm not sure how effective they are but I will ask her if she still has the instructions for it. This is all because I told her about an epilator on ebay that was on the daily deal yesterday which I liked and apparently she has one somewhere. So it looks like I am going to get to try out all sorts of different hair removal techniques :) I'm going to see which one I like the most and write a review for each so that hopefully they can help inform you as to which one is best for you. Soon I should be hairless again though :) Just going to wait until I have come out to my friend properly before I get rid of pretty much all my body hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment