Saturday 3 November 2012

Damn you elusive internet!

I'm really really sorry everyone but my internet seems to be being very temperamental at the moment. It must be something to do with the lines in the area where I live because my friend who lives close by has the same problem. I'm really hoping it gets sorted soon so that I can actually put some decent posts up on here. I'm just typing this as quick as I can in order to make sure that SOMETHING goes up on here. I didn't get to take pictures for a photoshoot because a friend dragged me outta the house and out to dinner far too early. Tomorrow I will do my best to get online and find some deals on breastforms and I think also chastity belts. But we shall have to see what happens. If not then I will do them Monday as we as the reviews. I hope you are all well and having lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment