Thursday 29 November 2012

More tips!

I am quite rapidly running out of tips due to my inexperience as a transvestite, but that should grow over the next few weeks so it will be fine hehe. One thing I can suggest though, it may just be a strange thing with me but I think it should work for everyone, wear a womens swimming costume while you work out. Or one of those exercise leotard type things. I find that if I tuck my delicates away and do my butt workout (which will be appearing on here shortly) then I feel quite aroused at the end of it, but its a very different type of arousal. Much more feminine I think, but I could be wrong and it could just be different. After a nice long workout though I am pretty darned frisky but not in a whip my dick out and get some quick relief kind of a way, more of a desire for something slow and sensual and to have a proper orgasm. I'm going to take some pictures of me in my sexy bathing suit in a bit and put them up for the friday photoshoot so you can see how I look when I workout.

But I feel this is a bit of a short post if I leave it at that so I'm going to link to some other websites filled with tips on feminizing yourself.

Transbetty - they have all sorts on here so take a look, you may just learn something new.

Crossdresserheaven - this seems to be in a blog format but looks like it has some good stuff on there.

Danistroom - mainly a chat site I think, haven't really used the site much but it does have some good information on there too.

These are just  few of the many sites out there, remember google is your friend and I will also be putting up my favourite sites at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment