Saturday 24 November 2012

Shopping on a saturday again

 Today I'm looking for some high heels because I really want some and there's that little part of me that thinks I desperately need them, but that is a little silly isn't it? So here are some links to places that sell womens shoes in a size 9.5 or 10 as that is the size I take. If you are lucky enough to take a size 8 or less then there are some links at the bottom to some other sites but you can basically have your pick from any shoe retailer as that seems to be the standard.

Lightinthebox has some good prices on there if you navigate your way around it. I'm not 100% sure how it works postage wise .etc But they have some really good prices on there and I have some new shoes on my wishlist thanks to them so take a little look. They have a lot of stuff on there not just womens shoes.

Debenhams have some more affordable shoes on there store and they also have quite a few in a size 10 which is really nice. Plus as they are debenhams they have lots of clothes and other extras on there for you to make the most of :) Check out their offers.

Deichmann also have a nice range of very affordable looking shoes in larger sizes. Up to a size UK10 and EU44. I'm definitely considering getting a pair....just gotta save up the moneys!

Alternativefootwear also have a pretty good range in sizes up to a UK13/46EU! So if you have feet on the larger side they should have something on there for you. Some VERY sexy shoes on there too, of course you have to pay a little bit more for their cheapest pair but they are more likely to fit nicely and be well made so I would think the difference is worth it.The prices actually seem very reasonable to me.

Pricelessshoes has unsurprisingly quite a few shoes on it, but it also has prices which is pretty useful hehe. Don't forget to enter TREAT as the code to get your 25% off if you buy something there as well as POST40 to get postage free on an order over £40. I'm not sure how long that will last but it is on there today, Saturday 24th November 2012.

Bigshoeboutique is very similar as it is actually the same company as pricelesshoes I think. Has the same offers and has a good range of shoes too.

Banana Shoes seem to have a very nice range on there and they look like they sell high quality shoes despite having a less flashy website. Unfortunately pretty much everything on this site is out of my price range, but then I have a really small budget at the moment so if you have a little bit of money to spend take a look and you might something you want.

Here is one of my recent favourite findings and thats the idea of the £5 store. Basically a pound shop but 5x better hehe. They have all sorts of clothing and stuff on them that you can buy and everything is a fiver. This is my favourite one of them so far and if you have size 8 or smaller feet then you are in luck as they have a lot of shoes on there for you to choose from! Also Woownow seem to have quite a lot on there for pretty low prices too so make sure you check them out too.

Also here are my favourites so far in the form of my Amazon shoe wishlist. I'll put links to my various wishlists after I have tinkered with them tomorrow. I'm supposed to be christmas shopping for other people but I keep getting distracted by discounts on dress, BOGOF's on Bras and sales on shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment