Wednesday 10 October 2012

Apologies and polls!

Sorry for not posting again for a little while but I have been busy and annoyed with general things in life but I'm feeling a lot better now so I'm about to do another workout to keep my booty in shape :) The good news is that I have fixed the polls problem! Apparently getting rid of the profile "About Me" thing worked and now I can put polls on the right pop out menu and keep the wonderful dynamic theme, hooooray! I know things are going a little slow on here but hopefully they will pick up soon as I get more time to work on it. I have started up my kinky blog, I know this won't be for some of you but others this may be what you have been waiting for hehe. If you think it might interest you then please check it out at www.kinkylola.blogspot.co.uk and tell me what you think :) There will be more polls on there in order to help give me your opinions on things and then hopefully I will be able to post the results as the go along. Have fun and fingers crossed there will be much more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment