Tuesday 23 October 2012

New Schedule!

Sorry for taking so long to write another post but I've actually been working out a new schedule so that I can keep doing things for both blogs continuously by having regular articles. Rather than wait for Monday to come around again though I'm just going to kick it off today. So from now on every Tuesday I'm going to try and do an "Outfit Of The Week" post. This doesn't mean I'm going to be trawling through the news looking at fashion gossip trying to find the most fashionable piece of clothing to come out this week. I'm going to be just looking around the internet in general to see what catches my eye and then the clothes I like most that week will be the "Outfit Of The Week". Quite often they will probably be pictures of celebraties that I like wearing something cool as it really helps with searching. Other times I may go with a colour or seasonal theme, who knows but I hope you enjoy the new "Outfit Of The Week" idea. To kick it off I thought I would go with one of the most gorgeous women on the planet, Eva Mendes. I think she's just brilliant and has a wonderfully cheeky look in her eye which suggests she's probably pretty fun to be around.

To view the original and more information click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment