Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hypnowednesday shall have to wait again.

I'm really sorry but I can't put a new hypnoaudio today as I'm just really not happy with it. It sounds ok but I really want it to sound good so I shall be rerecording it as soon as I can and then posting it next week for everyone to listen to. It will just be an induction and maybe a deepener if I get enough time, but it will hopefully get you used to listening to my voice and going into trance so then the later files I create will work really well a lot more quickly. I'm not actually entirely sure how I'm going to put them on here but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I have also extended all the polls until December 1st. This is purely because I haven't done enough advertising and spreading the word of my blog so that more people can read it, which also means only a few of you have voted. If you're reading this and haven't voted then I urge you to do so because every vote counts and it's really helpful and encouraging to see. Everyone who has voted already thank you very much and your votes should hopefully still be counted. There was a moment last week where google seemed to reset the vote but then this week it seems to have set it back. So who knows what could happen hehe! I'm really hoping to get a nice following on here, not for fame or popularity as neither really interest me, but instead so that I know that what I am doing is making a difference to someone. The more people I can help out with these blogs the better. Even if its just to help you have a wank or lighten your mood a little bit that's fine with me, I just want to enrich your lives somehow and if you can help me enrich the lives of others that would be greatly appreciated :) So please spread the word that there's a new transvestite in town called Lola who's looking for friends and much more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment