Thursday 25 October 2012

Tip Thursday!

From now on Thursday is going to be "Tip Day" where I will post either a tip that I have found to be helpful or some tips of my own when I get more experienced with what I am doing. I hope they are helpful and if you think they are wrong of you have better tips or just further ones then please message me or comment. Your input is always useful and very much appreciated! Todays tip is in regard to my new found fun of toe nail painting! This is what I used to help me do mine, unfortunately I couldn't do all the steps due to not having all the right equipment and it is a really logical process but this does have some handy tips on it. For example I didn't know that you were supposed to warm up the nail polish first. Or to start in the centre and work outwards. But now I do!


What do you think? I think I did pretty well for my first time :) I love looking at them. If you are in the early stages of transvestisism like me and haven't done this I urge you to do so. It's wonderful to look down and see them wiggling up at me hehehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment