Monday 29 October 2012

Revamp due to dynamic poo!

The dynamic theme on blogger was quite pretty looking and fancy but it turns out that it just wasn't meant to be. The logo didn't work and it kept screwing up with the polls and the side bar bits so I have gone back to the original style with a nice theme. Over time I am going to customise it all, hopefully with your help on logo's, backdrops, stamps .etc I want to make these blogs as delightful as possible and really nice to see. My own personal preferences will always shine through I'm sure but any input is welcome so that I know if I'm doing something that's actually really annoying .etc hehe. Also I'm not 100% the colours on my screen are right as my monitor has been playing up a lil bit recently and flashing green but I think its sorted now. Let me know if the colours look weird though, they should just be nice calm purples. Lets hope this new theme works nicely and allows us to have some fun with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment