Tuesday 30 October 2012

Outfit of the weeeeek

This week I decided to tie this in with my latest review and look for a purple dress. There are lots of wonderful ones out there but for some reason I really like this one. It's too much money and I will never be able to buy it, that and it's in America but that doesn't really matter. I still think it's the sexiest dress I have seen this week and so therefore it gets to be in this post. I think its because my hormones are running a lil wild and I'm quite worked up so I just can't but keep thinking that the front of it being so short is perfect for allowing me to wrap my legs around a sexy lover while affording us a lil privacy with the long back hehehe! Regardless of that though I do really like this dress, the style and cut of it are very nice and of course its purple so no complaints about the colour :) You can check it out on here and its up for purchase for $278 plus postage. So if you are lucky enough to have that kind of money to spend on a dress then what are you waiting for! hehe! Ideal Fashions have a lot of dresses on there though so check them out if you just want some eye candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment