Tuesday 2 October 2012

Finally got to do some work on this thing!

Woooohoooo I finally managed to have a look at Google's policy and it seems fairly open to me actually for a company as big as Google. I'm still not 100% where the boundries are on what I can write so I guess I will just have to see when somebody complains and then I will know that I have gone too far. But I won't be pushing the boundries just for the sake of it. Plus I'm going to put the dirtier stuff on my kinkier blog anyways :P I'm unsure where to host that though, do I save up and get hosting for it so that I can make it completely my own and put whatever I like on there or do I use one of the automated bloggers available on the web. None of the ones that allow you to advertise while posting adult material seem to be anywhere near as good as Blogger though but I shall have to test them out I guess. I'll try creating some templates on each of them soon and then may be you wonderful readers could vote on which one you think is the best and I shall use that from then on :)

I have also looked up some poses using the wonderful google. I have yet to do any extensive research into the matter but I found a fun picture for SEMotion Studio with a whole load of poses that are available in one of the packs for it here. So I will be doing a fair few of those I think, as well as the oens found on this pretty useful Flickr group. They seem to have a lot of poses on there and the most useful thing is that they are real people and a lot of them are body shots. Which is really helpful as I am not confident enough to do face shots yet, especially as I haven't managed to get my mits on any make up yet! Unfortunately I also don't have any time today to try out the poses and take the pics so I will have to do those tomorrow if I can.

Home made booty shorts

I made these booty shorts at little while ago though out of some old jeans. I'm not 100% happy with them but I think I did a pretty good job for my first time modifying some clothing. I would really like to get into it I think, making my own clothes. See if I can come up with something fashionable hehe. Tell me what you think though. I'll do a new set with pics from the front too soon but they don't look quite as good. I'm guessing that its really because I'm not as proud of my front as I am my booty but who knows hehe. It's also nice to see the label poking out the back of the top, that's a wonderful lil error right there but I seem to remember it being a bit of a stubborn one and not wanting to be closer to me. Silly label! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it and there will be more on the way soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment