Wednesday 24 October 2012

Delayed today but yay for toe nails!

I'm sorry dear readers but todays post hasn't gone as planned due to time constraints but Wednesdays from now on are going to be hypnotic wednesdays where I shall be posting mainly on the kinky side of life but also I will try to make some much cleaner ones to help people transitioning or just wanting to go into trance. I am really new to hypnosis still but with your feedback and me releasing a file each week, hopefully, then I think we can have ourselves some wonderful new hypnotic content in a very short time :) On the plus side I did manage to paint my toe nails for the first time ever today and they look lovely! All purpley. Sure I didn't do the best job but I think I did pretty well for my first time. I think I will add a third coat tomorrow and maybe some glitter :) All of this is thanks to my Mum actually who gave me the nail polish on Sunday saying that I was much more likely to use it. I love my Mum!

Also tomorrow I will take pictures for my new logo for both websites. If you believe you can make better then please do so and e-mail me either a copy of it or info that you need for it .etc I would love to see what you wonderful people can create. I would also really like a logo that I can use to copyright my photos by having it in the corner but I'm unsure what to go with. So please if you have any ideas then submit them to one of my e-mail addresses on the about me page and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Whoever designs the best one which I choose to use will be credited of course and if there are several that I can't pick between then I may even turn it into an interactive competition on here! :) Have fun everyone and I hope you like the new stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment