Friday 26 October 2012

Logo madness!

Ok well I just made a pretty nice logo for this blog and have put it up but the dynamic theme is f***ing with me and not showing it. Not only that it has changed the colour scheme to a dull black/grey. What a load of w*nk! Now I'm hoping its going to do what it did before and just have this lil hissy fit for a few hours at most and then when I look at it tomorrow it will be all nice and pink, dynamic and have my logo on it. Otherwise I'm changing back to the old style and having my own logo:

Now for the more exciting news! I'm holding 4 new competitions! One is for my logo and the other for a copyright stamp that will go on all of my pictures, for each blog. The logos apparently need to be 300 pixels wide according to blogger but the stamps can be whatever ratio you think works. You can use any of the pictures of me on here to create them and any copyright free pictures you can find on the internet. Also any you can draw or own the rights to obviously!

Please submit them to lolamahou@hotmail.co.uk.

 I would love to see what you can do and I will be posting my favourite submissions a week before the end of the competition. By winning you will have your logo up on the corresponding blog and/or your stamp on all of my pictures that go on that blog, including backdating to the ones already on and you will be credited publicly with it's creation. You will also, if you so desire, get a free exlusive picture of me holding your logo/stamp or even wearing it if I can get it printed on a t-shirt or other garment. If you win 2 of the competitions I will give you 3 exclusive pictures instead, win 3 and you get 5 and win all 4 to own 7 exclusive pictures of me :) Good pictures too I promise! The closing date is Saturday December 1st and I will be posting the best submissions on the  24th of November. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment