Sunday 28 October 2012

Some more shopping for sunday!

More bargains and sales that you may want to make the most of. Also I'm going to see who does my favourite of a certain style of item. This week it will be a lovely black or blue jumper and I will be including the price into my consideration so it won't be a £1,000 jumper unless its the best one ever made. But here are some general sales and bargains going on first.

1. Matalan: Not the highest quality stuff in my opinion but they do some good things at affordable prices. Including a 3 for £6 on panties and 3 for 2 jewellery. Also if your feet are small enough then check out the shoes too.

2. Tesco: I know, not the height of fashion or a brand name .etc But they do some clothes for very reasonable prices. In fact so reasonable that they may actually be tempting me to part with some of my moneys just so I can have a draw full of panties hehe. They also have a 3 for £6 but disguised as a 3 for 2, just all the pairs of panties are £3. But they also have packs of 4 for £2.50 and £3. My favourites though are these animal print thongs. Check them all out here in the various styles and prices. Also they have some good cheap tights and pantyhose. Check out their sale too and see if there is anything you like :)

3. Republic: They seem to have some brand names on here for fairly cheap but I am still new to this and I'm not 100% these are bargains at all. I don't really think so, but what I have found is that you tend to find the real bargains outside of the sales, that are just normally fairly cheap anyway. They have some offers and a sale on though with all sorts of things on it which aren't really my style but may be yours so check it out and see if you like it :)

I'm really sorry that I had to rush again but I keep getting pressed for time at the moment. Next week I will try to find at least another 3 retailers with good sales and good prices on them. Then gradually over time I will hopefully get to order from the various ones I find and be able to do a top 10 for online retailers. If you have any suggestions I would be thrilled to hear from you though, I'm sure there are many wonderful transvestites, women and just incredibly generous boyfriends who know more about this than I do so please get in touch and I will be sure to make the most of your suggestions :)

Oh also the jumpers! How could I forget. I have found 2 so far that I really like. This lovely looking one in H&M and another in Matalan. I think I prefer the H&M one, they both look nice though and more importantly like they would keep you warm! As a jumper should!

No comments:

Post a Comment