Wednesday 3 October 2012

The Flash vs The No Flash!

Today I managed to have some fun with the camera once more and endulge my ludicrous ego. It was a lot of fun and I really love wearing this dress but I don't think it's a flattering as I previously thought. But then I could just be being overly critical and self concious about this so who knows. I took all the pictures using this setting on the camera that takes a picture without flash first and then one with straight away after. It's really useful because you can see the difference. On the left we have the one without the flash and the right the one with. I like both of them for different reasons, so I thought what could be fun is to set up a poll and see what you, the wonderful readers, think is the best one :) So on the right hand side there should be a popout thing with a poll on it hopefully if all goes well hehe! I'm not used to Bloggers new dynamic theme and I might change it but I'm not sure yet. We shall have to see. I was hoping to have the text between the too pictures but I couldn't fiddle it to do so, if there are any html wizards out there then if you let me know how to do this then I will be incredibly grateful :) Have fun everyone and I hope you like the pics!

N.B. all did not go well.....I have the poll on there but it seems to be entirely invisible and I can't work out why. I've moved it about, changed the settings on it but it is still adamant that it shouldn't be seen. Grrrrrr! I think this may be the end of the dynamic theme and a big style change to the blog. So I shall have a look at some templates and see which ones take my fancy, then its super editing time!
With the Flash!
Without the Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment