Monday 29 October 2012

Review Monday!

Every Monday from now on is going to be my review day where I will write a review on something on both this blog and the kinky one. Some of the reviews may be for general things like dresses, make up or styles of shoes. But some Mondays, like today, will be reviews of a specific item. My first big proper purchase is up for review today, which was my purple dress. I originally bought it because someone who was having a go at being my Master, who turned out to be not particularly good at it but hey-ho, said that I should get one. This is actually the only dress I have which I have bought myself, although a female friend was there with me so in some peoples eyes that may be considered cheating. I don't really have the confidence to go shopping for myself yet but then I don't have the money either so it doesn't matter too much hehe. I really like this dress, it's tight and sexy with little ruffles and is short enough to be sexy without looking entirely slutty. Plus I really like the colour, I think I am starting to think in a slightly more feminine way about things and whether that's why purple is becoming a more appealing colour to me or not I don't know. I wouldn't dare to say I think like a woman at all, that's not what I mean. I suppose thinking in a less masculine way would be better. But here are some pictures of it and please let me know what you think.
 

It's made by Bay and the quality is really nice. The material is fairly soft but pretty sturdy and it feels like a quality garment. Also when I wear a bra underneath it and put my waterboobs inside (I'll try to link to a guide and write my own on how to make them on Thursday) it's nice and tight and presses them up against my body. After a few minutes once the boobs have warmed up a bit they begin to feel like part of my body and it starts to feel really nice. Another great thing about this dress is that it goes with all sorts of accessories and tights .etc I think in general purple is a good colour for matching with others because it goes with pinks, blues, blacks and whites. If your feeling a lil more ambitious it looks really good with bare legs and if you're feeling just down right kinky and naughty then it works very well just by itself. I can imagine some heels wouldn't hurt the look either. Unfortunately I don't think this dress is on sale any more as I bought it on sale over a year ago, but you may get lucky and find one somewhere. It comes with a little broach but I have taken that off as I wasn't really a fan of it when I first got it but I may put it back on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment