Friday 26 October 2012

Photoshoot Friday!

Yay! Friday is here which means it's time to take some pictures of me all dressed up and post them on here for you wonderful viewers to see and critique :) Unfortunately I haven't had much time to take pics today as my father has been ill and so I haven't had the house to myself to take pics of me all dressed up. I have managed to take some though but they are bit rubbish in my opinion. Here they are anyway though, I hope you like them and I promise there will be more and better ones on the way next week :)
I was trying to pull poses from the flickr link I posted a little while ago. Only trouble was that I didn't have the right outfits or the confidence to show my face. Oh or a photographer to tell me that I looked silly and to move my leg a bit or adjust my dress hehe!. I will get there eventually I hope, with a lil help.

No comments:

Post a Comment